Community Development Initiative – Small Business Development Project 4 is initiated and funded by bp and its partners in the Georgian Pipeline Company.
The goal of the project is to deepen relations between bp and target communities and IDP settlements located along the WREP pipeline route by promoting economic growth and improving wellbeing through facilitating small and medium size business and agribusiness development.
The project is implemented by Consultation and Training Center CTC, which announces the second Grant contest for startup and existing entrepreneurs.
The contest is open to the residents of the target communities and IDP settlements located along the WREP pipeline, who have clear business ideas and are motivated to establish their own businesses, except:
- Individuals under the age of 18;
- Persons who do not reside or are not registered in the target villages of the project and IDP settlements;
- Representatives of the mayor and specialists in the rural administrative units and their family members;
- Beneficiaries of past phases of the project, who received funding less than 5 years ago;
- Legal entities, partnerships and associations.
The deadline for submission of the applications is February 3, 2023. For detailed information and to download the application form please click here or fill out an online application at the following link: https://forms.gle/soALHtm4N8k9LuRp7.