Apart from main activities, any organization initiates certain new projects. Besides, the newly started activity has strictly defined goals, objectives, time schedule and has a leader whose obligation is to ensure the achievement of the set goals in a determined timeframe.
This new activity by its form and characteristic features is exactly a new project. With the purpose of effective management of the project, it will be interesting for you to do the course on project management which contains the answer to the following question: How should we ensure the effective management of the project?
Main topics offered by the course
- Project management as a discipline
- Project and the organizational context
- Modern leading concept of project management [ PRINCE2:2009, APM, PMBOK Guide]
- Project planning
- Fragmented work structure
- Schedule of project activities
- Project expenditures
- Risk management
- Quality management
- Project implementation and management
- Creating project team and effective communication
- Project monitoring and appraisal
- To get a better understanding of the work concept and methodology
- To get familiar with project planning, organization and control methods
- To acquire necessary skills for project management and learn the theory
- To enable to ensure the creation of effective project monitoring and appraisal system.
Who is the course for?
- Senior and middle managers whose work duties envisage project management
- Those people who are going to work as project managers in the future